Manually Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (formerly Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper) 8 with Build-in Uninstaller
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
* Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
* Find Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (formerly Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper) 8 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
* Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
* Go to the folder where the program is installed.
* Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
* Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
If you are face any technical issue or not able to do uninstall properly then you can take webroot tech support help @ 1-888-959-1458 our technical expert will provide you excellent support that will resolve your all issue which you are not able to resolved.